We are looking for help in creating a trophy design that we can both use as an illustrative marketing piece but also at a later date - we will be handed off to a manufacturer to be cast and made into reality.
Atlas is the famous Greek god who holds the world on his shoulders. We for the most part want to keep to this idea but instead of the world, it is going to be a stack of books.
*We do not want the usual pose if you are familiar with Atlas*
***There will be a reference for the pose that we would like***
- We want him to seem as if he was a silver/chrome trophy, put as much detail as you are willing into the design itself, think Silver Surfer when it comes to the level of detail.
- The books that he his holding will all be roughly the same size.
- As for how Atlas should look, this is the area for creativity.
The two absolutes are
1. he must look slick and clean (no facial hair)
2. he must be in attire of the time (sandals & toga)
It would also be great if you were able to prop him on a cube like trophy platform. Wood is the preferred material.
The overall outcome has to be a 2D composition of the structure given as reference. However you want to get there though is up to you. :)