We need a very specific custom image designed for a Facebook Ad, using the standard newsfeed ad image size: 476 pixels wide x 249 pixels high. Please read all the specs and only submit designs that follow the details below:
- No text and no business name/logo in the image.
- The audience will be American women, ages 40-55. We don't have a specific color palette requirement, but the colors should appeal to this audience (example: blue and light red color shades would be fine, but a solid black background would not).
- The ad will lead people to a landing page that has an article about 3 top Keto diet books. We’d like the image to attract attention, but not have any strange colors like bright green. The image should display photos of 3 books (use actual photos of books, not illustrations), but instead of the actual covers, the covers are replaced with a big ? mark on each of them as their covers to show that the 3 books are a mystery unless one clicks on the ad.
- The books should appear standing up with covers facing and lined up ‘shoulder to shoulder’, but ideally with some depth (showing the spine of the books/top view showing the top view of pages and back cover behind the main front cover) that shows the book on the left side slightly tilted toward the right (its left corner would be tilted toward the right) and facing toward the center book; the center book facing flat/forward and showing the spine and pages/back cover slightly from a top view; and the book on the right side would be slightly tilted to the left toward the center book (its right corner would be tilted toward the left).
- The background could either be a slightly textured colored background or you can use a photo of a wooden table that the books are standing on, with a library/bookcase photo in the background. Like the 3 books themselves, we don’t want a drawing/illustration/icon, we want stock photos that are edited to form this 1 final main image that contains these elements.
- If you can provide 2-3 versions with different color palettes for us to choose from that would be ideal.
- Once a winner is picked, we will want a high quality jpeg and the original native design files/layers/fonts for our in-house designer to edit if needed later on.