Cómo Jude.G comenzó su viaje en gráficos e ilustraciones
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Arte y diseño
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I would like an illustration in a classical botanical style of an 'Erica Tetralix' plant. The common name for this plant is cross-leaved heath heather. My plan is to use this design as the basis for a new tattoo.
- A design that is vertical in orientation (making it suitable to be tattooed on the outside of an upper arm)
- I really like a mix of colour and greyscale
- Impactful shading and outlines like the tattoo designs in the attached images
- Please feel free to look up other images of this plant for inspiration
- Using too many distinct colours as this will be difficult to translate into a tattoo design
- A design that is too delicate or has too many fine lines
I have chosen this specific flower as the basis for the design because it is commonly found in Scotland. It is particularly common in the area where both of my parents grew up. As well as being beautiful and decorative, this tattoo will be a subtle nod to my Scottish heritage.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte