I'm looking for a unique and modern design to show the projects status in a clear and informative way to the company's management. The issue with my trail is, that it looks boring and too much powerpointish.
I would like to invite you to the challenge to make it more interesting, fresher, more stylish and less boring without loosing the main goal of informing. There are no restrictions with colors, elements, shapes and styles. I would like to have it customizable in any way, to be able to add and remove elements and to re-write text if needed.
Overall idea of the current radar:
The radar is able to show different dimensions of the most important parameters of ongoing projects and it is still "easy" to understand
- 5 Topics: what's the status of a project within the 5 key topics (Accelerator, Enabling..)
- 2 circles: what's the status of a project within 2 circles (inner and outer circles of gate 2 and gate 3, done and planned)
- And the 7 dimensions of the bubbles:
o 3 dimensions of "budget" (different sized shapes)
o 3 dimensions of "potential" (small, medium, big)
o 1 Distinctive color (currently red) for new projects
I would like to have two illustrations:
1. one cover page style graphic that establishes the idea of the radar, highlighting 1-3 projects. A real cover page feeling.
2. The second illustration should be a clean and reduced explanatory design that communicates all the details listed above.
(See the 2 examples attached)
Also, it is important that I have all the design elements in png format (with transparent background) separately so I can arrange them myself if needed.
Thanks in advance!