WHAT DO WE WANT DESIGNED?
We are looking for your innovative interpretation of the new 99designs tagline *Creativity meets possibility*.
About the tagline:
- *Creativity* refers to our love for all types of creative work and the creative process itself.
- *Meets* points to the way we connect designers and clients and help them work together.
- *Possibility* signifies the countless ways that our clients and designers use the power of creativity to change the lives and the world.
About our brand:
Our mission is to champion creativity to bring opportunities to people around the world.
- *We believe in putting people first.* We truly value a great experience at 99designs and strive to create an inclusive and caring place for our community.
- *We believe design has no borders.* We’re a global company with a kickass creative community spanning diverse cultures with unique backgrounds. Design can’t be bothered with limits. Or time zones. Inspiration has never needed a passport. And great ideas have never stopped at borders. Together, we’re bringing more great designers and clients together than anyone’s ever done before, and that’s epic.
- *We believe in people helping people create their own success.* Now more than ever we need to celebrate what brings us together, not what makes us different. We should come together not only as a creative community, but also as a global community.
- *We believe the journey should be fun.* We think design is magic and we love the creative process. We’re all about taking the path less travelled, getting weird and quirky, off-the-wall approach, creating epic experiences and having a great time along the way!
+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
REQUIREMENTS and STLYE:
Interpret *Creativity meets possibility* anyway you like (completely visual, just typographic, abstract, symbolic, literal)
Focus could also be just on a single word. Eg. ‘Creativity’ or ‘Meets’ or ‘Possibility’
You have complete creative freedom here. We would love it if your design could be clever, intelligent, inspiring (without being hokey or cheesy), and do so in a way that is striking and beautiful.
The design will be used for print on a black or white background. There’s no restrictions on colour choice, but just make sure that your design is strong against either background option.
Please see the attached images and linked examples below. You'll notice there's a lot of emphasis on contrast, geometry, collage, symbolism, non-conformist art, structure, subversion, and bold visuals.
- Minimal line art
- Image collage
- Cartography or blue-print style design
- Symbolic, abstract, or geometric design
Check out also the examples attached to this brief: https://99designs.com/t-shirt-desig…1533/brief
This will be printed on a BLACK or WHITE background for a variety of uses from t-shirts to posters.
The design should be something we would all love in our Oakland, Berlin, and Melbourne offices. We're a pretty young, fun, hip group of individuals, so don't be afraid to be stylish and on-trend. The design should not look corporate.
The 99designs logo must be shown somewhere in the illustration ideally in white or black. You can use any of the 3 options:
- Logo wordmark
- Logo square
- Logo 99d
Download our logo here: https://99designs.com/branding
Give yourself credit and add: Designed by "Username" on 99designs
The format should be square or rather vertical design.
(Aim for square or DIN A1 (594 x 841 mm or 7016 x 9933 px for 300 DPI.)
+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
We'd like to pick 3-6 different winning designs, depending on the creativity. Don't be shy, don't be generic, get weird, have fun and show us what you got! :)