We already have a design for our mobile Water Coach application but we want to make it prettier. The Water Coach application coachs its users to consume water through out the day. In this application the user sets a water drinking goal and and picks a time period for drinking that water. The Water Coach aids the user by recording the water they have drank and by prompting them to drink water whenever they fall behind their water drinking schedule.
The application is already written and the design elements on the screen are set in stone. We only want to make it prettyier. This means that we basically need these items
1) Background. We are happy with what we already have but if you want to suggest something else its ok.
2) Buttons for logging water. These look like glasses now.
3) An undo last entry button
4) A count down timer. We have an image next to what we have but it isn't necessay
5) A progress bar with a tic mark show the user how much water they should have drank already.
6) Snooze buttons
One of the things I don't like about the design is that all the boxes cover up the background. But I don't know much and you may want to ignore that guideline. Or go with something transparent.