We have a signature coach training program, Transformative Coaching: A Revolutionary Approach for enable Sustainable Change. We have developed a proprietary coaching technology, Awareness-Clarity-Choice Conversation where we use it to train coaches.
For more details: http://www.coachmastersacademy.asia…tification
We want to improve the existing design to give it a more solid and empirical feel and at the same time, to make it a iconic feature for the training program.
The following what we do NOT like about the existing design concept:
1. The existing design gives a feminine, fluidity & soft impression
2. Design concept makes it hard to be used for advertising or artwork for brochure, email blast or marketing tools.
3. It does not reflect an international or global feel.
4. We do not like the circle shape of this concept; it feels messy and does not catch attention.
What we hope to see in the revised design concept:
1. To be able to use it as signature icon for branding purpose i.e. where our prospects will remember what Transformative Coaching: A Revolutionary Approach for enable Sustainable Change is. ( I have attached a file - The COACH Model as a reference on what we mean by this; please note that we are NOT saying that we like the design concept but what we want to use it FOR )
2. It gives the audience an empirical feel - a SCIENCE and ART to acquire.