We need an illustration which we will put on a page on our website where our stylist will provide advice for our customers on which of our garments would suit them, based on their body shape.
The illustration will show 7 women, each with a different body shape. The 7 body shapes are:
1. hourglass: ample breasts, a teeny waist and ample hips and thighs. See the attached file for an image.
2. ice cream cone: broad shoulders, bigger chest, no waist and slim hips
3. pear: smaller shoulders and bigger hips. See the attached file for an image.
4, apple: round tummy that is bigger than breasts, and skinny legs
5. column: lean with a straight up and down silhouette. See the attached file for an image.
6. brick: shoulders and hips that are the about the same width, small waist and long legs. Short torso. See the attached file for an image.
7. petite: smaller than average in every respect.
These shapes will be transposed onto or replace the torso.
We envision the women will have a head, neck, arms and legs, and the body will be in the shape of the item described above. The limbs should be slender. The women should look sporty yet graceful. The women should not be touching each other.
We are looking for a fashion illustration-type style. Attached are a couple of styles that we like by Alfredo Bouret and Ruben Toledo. Please use these as inspiration only - do not submit replicas.
The illustration should have minimal "brush strokes" yet convey the information (i.e. the body shape) clearly. No need for too many facial details. The illustration should be in black and white - except that colour may be used on the body. The illustration should not look like a cartoon.