We have articulated the high-level approach [see below] and we are looking for someone to provide the associated (relevant) graphical concepts in order to create a one page “placemat” providing an overview of the approach.
We would also like the ability to include placeholders for relevant textual quotes (which would change based on the industry). THINK OF THE STEPS AS A JOURNEY a la JOURNEY MAPPING.
Key Steps / Concepts to be represented visually
1. Strategic Alignment (concepts: shared vision, targets, measures)
2. Operating Model (concepts: structure/organization)
3. Performance Assessment (concepts: things are performing at different levels)
4. Gap Analysis (Root Cause) (concepts: gap between current and desired performance)
5. Solution Alternatives (concepts: how do we close the gap? multiple options, select most suitable)
6. Investment Roadmap (concepts: gantt chart-style showing solutions sequenced over time)
7. Execute and Monitor (concepts: completes cycle; continuous monitoring; implementation)
Feel free to use your imagination, but please keep in business suitable. In addition, I have uploaded our logo files. It would be great to see examples using colors that are complementary to the logo colors (and also alternative color palettes).