Cómo Lynn PIF comenzó su viaje en gráficos e ilustraciones
¿Cómo se te conoce?
SHE KNEW SHE COULD/ ONE TOUGH B
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a womens empowerment brand. Our brand is all about inner power and overcoming lifes challenges.
This is meant to be whimsical and fun!
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need the graphics for a trade show booth. The idea is to have people who attend the convention to stand in front of this panel and take pictures.
-The entire panel is 20 feet wide and 10 feet high.
There should be TWO capes on EACH panel for a total of FOUR capes.
- The left half of the panel should be for: SHE KNEW SHE COULD
on the left half we are looking for the following:
1. Logo in the top left hand corner. Across the top please write YOU ARE THE HERO IN YOUR OWN STORY
2. Two capes next to each other WITHOUT the bodies in front. The visitors will stand in front of the capes.
3. The capes should be in the colors of the SHE KNEW SHE COULD color palate that is attached.
4. The shape of the capes should come to a point as pictured on the hand drawn sketch so that the person can stand in front of it.
5. The background we are looking for is similar in feel and look as the one attached with the buildings behind them. There should also be a platform they are standing on like the picture. Please note that we like the feel of this picture. It feels hopeful with the sun coming through in the background. Also please note there should NOT BE any people in the picture. Just the background that the capes.
6. Please put the logo of the triangle and heart in the bottom corner of the capes.
7. Right under the cape on the right, please add @SheKnewSheCouldBrand
FOR THE OTHER HALF (One Tough Bitch)
1. Please put the logo in the top left corner
2. across the top please write: She's As Tough As She Needs To Be
3. These capes should be different as the person in front of them will look like they are flying. So the background is a sky with clouds etc. (There should be no platform like the other half since these are flying not standing)
4. In the bottom corner of each cape please put the following - the right hand corner the triangle and circle logo/ the left hand corner please put the lightning bolt and the heart that is in the OTB logo.
5. Right below the cape on the right please add @OneToughB
6. Use the colors on the palate attached for the OTB palate for the capes/lettering
The height of the capes should stand from 50'' to 55" off the ground so that it will be the average height of a women standing in front of it.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We so appreciate your time and talent! Thank you!!
1. Color palates
2. hand drawn cape to show idea for the style of the front of the cape so someone can stand in front of it
3. two people in the style of flying to get the idea of the shape of the capes. REMEMBER THERE SHOULD BE NO PEOPLE IN THIS ONLY THE CAPES!
4. The picture of the man in the cape is only to show you how this works as an exhibit not for any other reason so you understand what we are doing.
5. The style of the background for the She Knew She Could background
Thank you again!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte