We would like the infographic to describe the process entrepreneurs will go through when they visit the website: https://www.mlenow.ca/
We would like each step outlined and a description of the benefit the user can expect to receive. We want to show how easy it is to use mlenow.ca and why every entrepreneur needs to try the site. We want our target demographic to know their business has the potential to access money that can help them grow or solve a problem.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Find out if your business can access money.
1. Answer 4 questions in less than 30 seconds to discover how many bankers are waiting to help your business right now.
2. Create a profile by answering some questions that will help bankers understand your request and if they are interested in helping.
3. Decide if you are ready to send your request to the bankers that match your profile.
4. When you decide to send your request to the bankers that match your profile, our team will review your request and help you improve it so that you receive a great response from bankers.
5. Once your request is sent it will land directly in the inbox of the specific banker that is waiting to help. In less than 24 hours you will begin to receive the following responses: 1) Interested, 2) Maybe or 3) Pass. These responses will appear directly in your account and will include any comments made by bankers.
6. Your mlenow.ca account will begin filling up with banker responses and you can pay a fee to view the detailed contact information for the bankers that have received your request. We call this "unlocking" bankers. If you choose not to pay to "unlock" the contact information of the bankers you will still be able to see their responses they made to your request.
7. After you have paid to "unlock" the contact information for the bankers that received your request you will be able to connect with the directly. You will be able to send them the information they need and will be able to interact with them directly. Our team will be available to help you every step along the way.
Our target user is a "lone wolf" and because of the size of their company does not often interact with any kind of peer group. They are running medium sized businesses (not small businesses) and have a lot of responsibility. They are in charge of all aspects of their business but have people that help them in the different areas of their business. They are responsible for making key decisions. Their businesses are positioned to become large businesses but they need access to money that is not dependent upon their personal net worth statement.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte