The story should tell practice owning dental and medical doctors (who are great clinicians but often not good business people), that we can simplify their life and help them stay financially organized, and become financially secure early.
Their life is made more simple by having a single point of contact (the CFO) that oversees a coordinated financial system.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Doctor is burdened and confused. Only 3% of doctors are able to retire at age 65 and maintain the same lifestyle.
Solutions: Hire a CFO to organize the doctors finances. That CFO is the primary point of contact that oversees the full team (Please note that all members of the team are a part of our company, PracticeCFO). The team member roles are:
1. Financial Planner ("CFO") (Please show this person holding a sheet of paper or something illustrating a "Financial Playbook"
2. Tax CPA: Saves Taxes and files tax returns
3. Accountant: Provide monthly financial reports
4. Payroll Specialist: Get's staff paid
5. Insurance Specialist: Protects doctors
6. Investment Specialist: Manages 401K and other retirement plans
Our clients are preparing themselves to retire in their 50s. Our clients average an increase in net worth of $295,000 per year. They pay down $165,000 in debt per year. And they regularly max out their 401K.
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
Have some type of bar chart that shows more debt and less savings for doctors that don't use PracticeCFO and one that shows less debt and more savings by those that do use PracticeCFO.
I've attached the part of my home page that this infographic will replace. I just uploaded this so you can get a flavor for the coloring scheme.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte