Cómo Sabrina.nielsen comenzó su viaje en infografía
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Visual Meta GmbH
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
La historia que contar en la infografía
We at Visual Meta have worked months on this extensive research on how our jeans ruin the environment and how we can help the consumers make better choices if they want a change. After all this research we are now finally ready to see it fulfilled in a nice infographic, that tells the story of the lifecycle of a pair of jeans & simultaneously educates the readers.
The data is included in the detailed story/article above.
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
We have created a mock-up of what we are imagining the finished infographic to look like, and which elements we would like focus on. It’s important for us that the designers think outside of the box when it comes to displaying all this information, and creative solutions will be appreciated.
For the look & design, we don’t want to stick with just a certain look, but we do wanna focus on keywords like; sustainable, modern, clean, informative. We would like the look to be a story, that takes the reader on an informative journey.
You can find the mockup here: https://docs.google.com/presentatio…sp=sharing
We have certain requirements that we would like you to follow.
- Design must be delivered in Photoshop Format
- Standard width 1000px - but be readable in 600px
- Only use standard fonts. If other fonts are needed, only google fonts are allowed and should be checked for the special characters by using this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet…k/edit#gid
- No copyrighted images or fonts are allowed
- All layers must be unlocked and adaptable in the final file.
- We would like if the layers in the final doc are named accordingly since we will have to translate to several different languages and it makes it easier to navigate.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte