3 key sections
1. Most well-funded NZ Tech Start-ups
Refer to 'Most well funded Israel start-ups" - Same content (but we are open to suggestions on how to make it more concise)
Each company should include "company name" or logo, "Total Funding", "Funding stage", "Sector or Category", "Short description"
Name: View (or Logo)
Brief description: Smart window technology
Total Funding: 500M, Series E
Investors: NZ Super, Corning, Madrone Capital Partners, Khosla Ventures, DBL Investors, Westly Group, GE
2. Successful Exits in NZ
[6 - 8 Exits] - Ideas: Deal tombstone or Bubble (relative to the size of the deal)
Each exit will include "Acquirer", "Type of Exit", "Name of Company acquired", "Year", "Valuation"
E.g. Microsoft Acquired Green Button for 30M, 2014
3. Foreign Investors investing in NZ tech
[10 - 12 Investors]
For this section, we can display Logos of the Investors
List of investors include:
Khosla Ventures, Valar Ventures, Intel Capital, Samsung Ventures, Tiger Management, Telstra Ventures, Accel Partners, Matrix Partners, Madrone Capital, Sequoia Capital, Bailador Capital, Dolby Family Ventures, JAFCO
- Please note that for 1 & 2, we are compiling the data and it will be ready this week so for now, please add in dummy data where required.
- Tone: Futuristic, Clean, Uncluttered, Visual Dashboard Style, Color code would be like the envato design http://graphicriver.net/item/futuri
- We would like to see one with light background and the other with dark background
- You can also NZ landscape (or city) pictures as the faded background
- Style can be "Long style Infographic"
- Be creative on how the data comes together