This graphic will represent the core concept within our new book: "BEFORE YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD, Thinking on Your Feet in When it Matters." The main idea is that when thrown a curveball or surprised by a question during a conversation, this graphic represents the steps to follow in order to respond. The steps are:
Pause, and Apply CPR.
Pause. Clarify. Process. Respond.
PAUSE – Stop talking. Listen. Grasp the situation.
C – Clarify the question or issue. Understand the root of the question and the real concern behind the words.
P – Process the information and put it all together for a clear, compelling and organized response.
R – Respond with confidence, likeability, and poise that will help you build a connection, gain trust and move forward in the best way possible.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
Some concepts and ideas:
- The Pause and Apply CPR formula is a linear formula (each follows the previous step)
- Use the CPR acronym to imply that we are bringing new life to a conversation or difficult discussion.
- The graphic should represent the concept/steps to respond, as the Food Pyramid graphic represents the concept of what to eat (although that pyramid design is not appropriate for our model as our model is linear)
- Will be using the graphic throughout a book, PPT slides, training materials, handouts
- Would like to be able to break down graphic into components when discussing each part
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte