Key message: Illustrate the relatively small environmental impact of FlowGuard CPVC in three categories (energy consumption, toxicity and recyclability) and visualize how it compares to other piping material options.
Goal: Show that CPVC has significantly less impact on the environment than other piping system materials. In other words, show that FlowGuard CPVC is greener than alternatives.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
This is the overall structure for the infographic. Specific content to be included is provided in the attached filed (FLO_Environmental-Impact_Creative-Brief_V1.pdf).
Title: How Energy Efficient Is CPVC Compared to Other Piping Materials?
Intro: What Is CPVC?
3 Key Areas Where CPVC Has Lower Environmental Impact Than Alternatives
- Energy Consumption During Production
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
These are provided in the attached file (FLO_Environmental-Impact_Creative-Brief_V1.pdf) and listed here:
- Create a pie chart showing CPVC’s content by weight: Salt (63-70%) vs. Petroleum (30-37%)
- Create chart comparing different plastics (see energy-requirements-cpvc-vs-other-plastics.png).
- Recreate the CPVC and Copper chart, but remove PEX (see energy-cpvc-vs-copper.png)
- Recreate Global Warming Potential chart, but remove PEX (global-warming-cpvc-vs-copper.png).
- Create a pie chart to show how little 3% usage is (plastics account for just 3% of global fossil fuel usage).
- Recreate the chart attached (see fossil-depletion-vs-ppr.png), but only include raw material production and manufacturing (Also, change “BlazeMaster” to “FlowGuard CPVC” and remove steel).
Please use the attached files for all content we'd like included. Specifically FLO_Environmental-Impact_Creative-Brief_V1.pdf has the full layout.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte