The vitality of the golf equipment / accessory market.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
In the past year…
- 32% of golfers have purchased at least one golf club
- 71% have purchased golf balls
(Note that 30% of golfers play 3 rounds or less per year and therefore may not need to purchase balls every year, particularly if they acquire balls in other ways -- gifts, find them, etc.)
- 28% have purchased golf shoes
- 11% have purchased a golf bag
- 50% have purchased a golf glove
- 4% have purchased a golf training aid
- 5% have purchased a golf technology product (rangefinder, GPS, game tracking, etc.)
- 11% have spent money on a golf magazine subscription
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
All ideas welcomed for the best and most engaging visual representation of the above data. Ideally, not too busy.
We plan to feature a regular visual series of data points for our communications website -- similar in some respects to the USA Today snapshot. The above request features a number of different numbers, but we envision this as a starting point. For example, a month from now we might have the percentage of golfers who have also played mini golf in the past year compared to the percentage of mini-golf players in the overall population. Another might be the % of golfers (in the past year) who have played in a golf league, company/social outing or in a charitable golf event. We're looking at the percentage of kids who have learned about or tried golf in schools in the past year...
So while this particular ask is a bit more detailed, we are interested in visually representing individual or a couple golf data points as well.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte