1. Incoming grain sampled from floor of trailer up in two spots (four for B-Double). ICON: Truck parked on weigh bridge with man on platform plunging probe into back of trailer. (See photo 1 for icon)
2. Density Testing of grain (See photo 2 for icon)
3. Agtator to screen grain material (See photo 3 & 6 for icon)
4. Grinded sample tested for protein and moisture by NIR Spectrometer (See photo 4 for icon)
5. Sample of incoming load stored for 3-months (See photo 5 for icon).
6. Nutritionists provided with weekly history of testing specs and raw material usage.
8. Grain in mill weighed at four points from silo to output. Ensuring finished mix is to spec.
9. Magnets at three points remove any metal contaminants.
10. Sieves remove containments larger than 28mm and 20mm.
11. Load weighed off and sample retained for 3-months.
12. Consistant, accurate, customised, crushed grain product delivered to happy cows.