ISO 27001 is an international standard which defines how companies must implement information security in order to protect themselves. ISO 27001 was first published in year 2005, and on September 25, 2013 a new revision of this standard was published – this revision means that certain parts of the standard have changed, meaning that now some of the requirements are different. This revision is important because it will bring many changes to the companies that have already implemented the standard, but this information is also important for companies who are planning to implement ISO 27001 because this may change their plans.
Although ISO 27001 standard is about information security, it is not only about IT – it is mainly focused on how to write documentation (policies and procedures), in other words – how to organize processes in a company. Of course, IT is an important element of ISO 27001, but not major element.
With this infographic we want to achieve the following IMAGE:
- Thought leadership - Brand awareness as of main experts in the field;
- Simplicity and clarification - description of the changes in new ISO 27001 standard in a simple, fun and memorable way;
- Viral effect among IT professionals who have to adopt new version of the standards.
1) Business style but not too strict or formal;
2) Attractive and easy to skim through;
3) No childish elements or playfulness;
4) Size – width 460 pixels;
5) It will be published on ISO 27001 Blog: http://blog.iso27001standard.com/;
6) Choose the colors according to the color scheme on the Blog, but main colors to use are mostly white, blue, black and grey; in order to make infographic warmer and more fun you can use other colors also.