Cómo scott.lichtenthal comenzó su viaje en infografía
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
La historia que contar en la infografía
As a new technology is developed by technology companies, it is adopted by different parts of the market at different rates. In this infographic, we want to show the demographics of the companies that are even thinking about the new technology and the demographics of those that have already invested in the new technology (and how they are different/similar). These are all early adopters of the technology, and we would want to demonstrate who is disproportionately thinking about the technology but not yet buying it, and who is actually buying the technology. This visual will help technology companies who are developing the technologies understand how to focus development and target new buyers.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
I have attached two different pieces of data for a specific technology (in one attached image):
1) Data 1: Who is thinking about the technology, based on calls/questions Gartner gets about the technology
2) Data 2: Who is already purchasing the technology, based on reviews of vendors that sell this technology
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
Do not include any visuals unless they are critical – be graph/chart heavy. The tone should be “serious and data driven” and not “playful” (see attached and below for an examples)
• There must be a single infographic that incorporates all of the relevant data in a meaningful way
• The infographic must be able to be broken up into its parts so that specific context can be written about each part
• Please include both the single infographic and how it would look broken up into its parts in your design
• The infographic must be consumable in both digital and print media – keep it simple and use font sizes that are readable on a smartphone
• DO NOT include all of the data from the attached data file in the infographic. Instead, tell an effective story in your infographic pulling from the data.
• I have attached a color palette and a representative examples that shows rough ratios of different colors, as inspiration. You can see additional examples here: https://www.gartner.com/marketing/i…h-previews
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte