Basecamp is an online project management program that we use for most of our communications regarding the management of cleaning services at a client’s location. It is a central place to post messages, discussions, files, photos and specifications. There is a calendar component where we can schedule cleaning duties that occur weekly, monthly, semi-annually or on an irregular schedule.
Access to Basecamp is 24/7, 365 days a year via computer or smartphone. People included in the workspace are typically Total Green Managers (General Manager, Operations Manager, Office/Payroll Manager, Controller, specific supervisors and designated client representatives.
The many benefits that Grand Villa Casino would receive by utilizing Basecamp are:
· To be in the loop about Total Green operations at their location
· To be able to contribute information, comments, feedback and questions
· To have a place where Total Green activity is documented
· To have access to information 24/7
· To see Before and After pictures, where applicable
· To have access to the Cleaning Plan at their fingertips
· To have access to the calendar that shows the schedule of upcoming work
· To post pictures of areas that need cleaning or maintenance attention
· To have an efficient method of documenting any issues
· To be able to post any last minute cleaning special requests
· To update all people in the Grand Villa Casino Basecamp workspace with one post
· To have easy access to information that may be helpful in the day-to-day operations at Grand Villa Casino.
To give an idea of the components, structure and formatting of Basecamp, please see the following screenshots:
Client Main Page
Calendar (can be in calendar view or agenda view)
Basecamp is an incredibly easy and effective way of communicating that we highly recommend. We believe that any client would greatly benefit from using Basecamp with Total Green.
To see the general Basecamp website, go to http://www.basecamp.com.
For information on the security of information on Basecamp, go to https://basecamp.com/help/guides/ac…p-security.
Note: Private, sensitive or confidential communications or information are not posted on Basecamp.