● Human Concern International (HCI) was established in 1980 and is the oldest continuously operating Muslim international relief charity in Canada.
● Since its inception, HCI has provided humanitarian aid and development support to
over one million individuals and families around the world.
● HCI has spent over $150 million carrying out relief projects. It operates in more than 44 countries
It has responded to numerous famines and humanitarian crises, including the East Africa Famine (1985), Bosnian war (1993), Pakistan floods (2010), and Syrian refugee crisis
● HCI also provides aid and support within Canada to help Canadians who are living
in poverty or living with disabilities, including Aboriginal communities.
● HCI has 30,000 active donors, reaches over 200,000 beneficiaries yearly,
and has worked with more than 1000 Canadian organizations.
● HCI plays an important role as a trusted charity within the Muslim community in
Canada and is recognized internationally for its values that are founded on the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other United Nation human rights
● Our Child Sponsorship program has ZERO Admin Fee
Datos a incluir en la infografía
it would be nice to see pictures of children in need similar to the one on this ad to get the attention of viewers and provide quick context that we help children in need around the world: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DE…sp=sharing