1. Today, people spend all their time consuming content online.
2. Marketers are responsible for most of that content.
3. Marketing content is responsible for influencing consumers.
4. Photos are marketer's most powerful tool
5. when marketers use bad stock photos they harm the internet
6. Instead, marketers should use authentic photos because consumers prefer them and they work better
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Attached draft should include all data and copy.
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
graphic data representation
inclusion of authentic photos from Twenty20
use of "bad stock photos" to illustrate the negative form of stock photos
There's a draft of the infographic attached that should include the copy and statistics necessary to complete this.
The framework provided is what we're looking for. The design just needs to be improved.
We are looking for something very consistent with our branding so use twenty20.com/kitchen-sink for basic brand guidelines (colors, font, styles, etc.)
If you find any photos on twenty20.com that you think would work better than those provided, use comps from the site in the design and we can later swap them out.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte