Hopefully, the stats above show the story we'd like to tell. We're trying to open the public's eyes to the amount of money they waste each year on agent fees.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Headline; Who wouldn't want to be a high street estate agent in the UK?
• Did you know there were 932,000 homes sold in the UK in 2012?
• That means around 4% of all homes in the UK were sold last year.
• Of these, around 839,000 homes were sold by high street estate agents - that equates to 90% of all sales.
• As a result, vendors in the UK spent a whopping £2.2 BILLION in estate agent fees in 2012.
• That's about the same amount as building Wembley stadium 3 times over
• Had these vendors used an online agent, such as Sellmyhome.co.uk, they could have could have saved around £1.8 BILLION.
• That’s over 6 times the net wealth of the Queen (£280m)
• And did you know, there are 14,500 estate agent offices in UK?
• That's approximately 11,600,000 sq ft of retail space. or 266 acres, or 4,256 tennis courts
• As a result, estate agents outnumber McDonalds restaurants by 12 to 1 on our high streets
Isn't it time to start selling online?
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
Our brand is about breathing a breath of fresh air into the real estate market in the UK, (hence the visuals on our website show blue sky and clouds). We're very non corporate and are looking to have a fun illustrative style.
We'd like to have our logo and strap line (Join the Property Revolution) in the footer
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte