We are releasing a new collection of state reports. This infographic will highlight the California collection. We want the infographic to play up the NorCal vs SoCal rivalry, showing the top five fastest-growing industries in each region. We also want another smaller section to list some fun facts comparing California's industries to that of the whole U.S.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
1. IT Consulting - 2017 revenue: $57.5 billion; 41% of total establishments in the greater bay area vs 19.6% of the total population
2. Data Processing - 2017 revenue: $33.2 billion; 40.2% of establishments are in the greater bay area vs 19.6% of the total population; the data processing industry in California makes up 23.0% of total national revenue
3. Residential Building Construction - 2017 revenue: $37.0 billion; 27.9% of establishments are in greater bay area vs 19.6% of total population
4. Commercial Banking - 2017 revenue: $27.6 billion; 24.1% of establishments in greater bay area vs 19.6% of total population
5. Snack Food Production - 2017 revenue: $7.2 billion; 42.9% of establishments are in San Joaqin Valley vs 10.6% of the population; the industry in CA makes up 19.3% of the total national revenue
1. Advertising Agencies - 2017 industry revenue: $9.0 billion; 38.4% of establishments are in LA County vs 26.0% of the population; this industry makes of 19.9% of the total national revenue
2. Nursing Care - 2017 revenue: $13.7 billion; 32.5% of establishments are in LA County vs 26.0% of the population
3. Home Care Providers - 2017 revenue: $8.1 billion; 38.5% of establishments are in LA County vs 26.0% of the population
4. Aerospace Engine Parts Manufacturing - 2017 revenue: $18.5 billion; 43.7% of establishments are in LA County vs 26.0% of the population
5. Breweries - 2017 revenue: $6.5 billion; 19.8% of establishments are in San Diego vs 8.9% of the population; the CA industry makes up 16.5% of the total national revenue.
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
I would like the background of the infographic (or part of it) to be the outline of California map, with a line or "VS" going through the center (so dividing NorCal and SoCal). There are five industries for each region listed. Place those industries in the map, along with the 2017 revenue figure. Either write this out or use images that represent the industry and include a key with the full industry name. I've also listed the establishment % vs the population. Place this in a table or in it's own section. Make sure to clearly label what industry is what. I've also included one extra fact for a few (not all) of the industries (e.x. California revenue makes up xx% of the national revenue). This is extra information to play with. Can be listen as an "interesting fact" or something. Lastly, please include our logo (can be small) on the upper left hand side of the graphic. The logo is attached.
Please make sure the industries are listed clearly, and that it's obvious which belong in NorCal and which belong in SoCal. Also make sure revenue figures are highlighted. That should stand out before any other facts/data. You can title the graphic something like "NorCal vs SoCal: Fastest Growing Industries by Region" or something similar.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte