This infographic's purpose to show students what an RN to BSN degree can do for their careers. How will this degree improve your heritability and earning potential? What is the ROI on this degree?
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
INFOGRAPHIC TITLE SUGGESTION:
• RN to BSN: How much will you earn?
The Institute of Medicine and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing have recommended that 50% to 80% of registered nurses earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing by 2020. Since nurses are advised to do this within 5 years of receiving their associate’s degrees, Pfeiffer University has created a flexible program to help RNs advance their career without putting a current job on hold.
Wondering what you can expect to receive from this investment? From more job openings to higher salaries, there’s a lot to look forward to for registered nurses who are looking to advance their career.
• RN Average Salary: $39,100
• Number of Years Working towards a BSN: 1 year (26 credit hours over 3 semesters)
• Pfeiffer’s Average BSN Tuition Cost: $12,270
• Average Salary with a BSN: $69,000
• Job Growth: 16% from 2014 to 2024
• Conclusion: The lifetime earnings after tax from getting BSN will be $3,753,900 (assumes starting age at 30 and retiring age of 70). Choosing to earn your BSN degree would mean earning $1,542,758 more than if you didn’t complete the program.
• Top Careers: Surgical Nurse, Pediatric Nurse, ICU Nurse, Obstetric and Gynecological Nurse
Please look at the attached infographic for an idea of how we'd like the look of the infographic to be. Please pay close attention to the footer of this and be sure to copy these details.
Also attached is the brand identity guide for color and font choices. Thanks!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte