Cómo patrick_hurston comenzó su viaje en infografía
¿Cómo se te conoce?
La historia que contar en la infografía
We need an infographic (8.5 x 11 document so that it can be printed as a fact sheet) that captures all the different initiatives and activities that ACC Plastics Division has undertaken to help promote recycling and keep plastic waste out of the marine environment, the message being that this is just the latest action by plastics manufacturers to fight marine debris and promote recycling, reuse and recovery.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Circular Economy Goals announced May 2018
• 100% of plastics packaging is re-used, recycled, or recovered by 2040
• 100% of plastics packaging is recyclable or recoverable by 2030
• 100% of the U.S. manufacturing sites operated by ACC’s Plastics Division members will participate in Operation Clean Sweep-Blue by 2020, with all of their manufacturing sites across North America involved by 2022.
America’s Plastics Makers ® are supporting the following initiatives to better recover plastics and keep it out of the marine environment:
- Working with members & value chain to advocate for the responsible use of straws to help decrease plastic straws pollution
- Founding member of Global Declaration, which includes 75 world plastics organizations in 40 countries, pledged to develop programs & adopt improvements to help reduce effects of ocean pollution
- Supports Closed Loop Ocean, designed to fund waste infrastructure solutions in Southeast Asia, with focus on investments to improve collection, sorting & recycling markets
- Created the Wrap Recycling Action Program (WRAP), an
outreach initiative aimed at doubling the recycling of
polyethylene (PE) bags, wraps & film to 2 billion lbs. by 2020
- Annual sponsor of America Recycles Day. America’s Plastics
MakersTM developed a “Go-to-Guide” for recycling plastic film wraps & bags
- Founding partner & sponsor of Keep America Beautiful’s advertising campaign “I Want to Be Recycled”, created to increase consumer awareness &participation in recycling
- Joined Trash Free Seas Alliance with goal to advance scientific rigor on marine debris, explore potential solution sets & increase public understanding
- Created OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP®designed to prevent
plastic pellet loss & potential introduction of pellets to the marine
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
Ideally we'd like to see a document that can be printed as well as used on web, so something designed and printed as a 8.5 x 11 standard size paper would be best.
Please use ACC's color palette, which i've attached. Our logo, also attached, needs to be included as well. If you go onto our website, http://www.americanchemistry.com you can find other infographics/fact sheets we've done in the past.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte