I need an infographics that shows a cost comparison of building test automation using Testim vs. other solutions (Selenium).
We want to highlight:
1. The cost per test - $1300/test using Selenium vs. $61/test using testim
2. Productivity/time to author - 150 tests/month with Testim as opposed to 12 new tests/month using Selenium.
The infographics needs to highlight those numbers but also explain visually how we got to those numbers. The 3 driving factors are:
- Cost of a person/skillset - Selenium - automation engineer costing $150K/year. Testim - QA person costing $100K/year.
- Authoring time per test - 8 hours/test using Selenium as opposed to 1 hour using Testim.
Maintenance - 40% of time spent on test maintenance (i.e 160 hours/month x 40%= 64 hours) as opposed to 90% reducing in maintenance using Testim (i.e 6 hours).
Datos a incluir en la infografía
- Skill-set - cost of person
- Authoring time
- Maintenance time
Final number is cost per test and time to author 300 tests in man days
Senior Automation Engineer
People cost: $150k annual salary
Software cost: $0k
Avg time spent on test creation: 4 hours per test
Avg time spent on maintenance: 40%
If there are 160 hours available in the month, the engineer only has enough time to create 24 new tests
Cost per test = $520
People cost: $100k annual salary
Software cost: $12k
Avg time spent on test creation: 1 hours per test
Avg time spent on maintenance: 5%
If there are 160 hours available in the month, the tester has enough time to create 152 new tests
Cost per test = $62
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
check out our look and feel at http://www.testim.io. Attached is a draft sketch. I find it not compelling enough and difficult to digest
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte