We would like to have an infographic of 1 page (A4). It should represent our process flow how we design websites. The flow contains of 15 checkpoints. Please see the attached file, how we tried to visualize this proces ourselves (you can see this as a wireframe).
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Our attachment can be explained as follows:
- the flow consists of 3 main phases (architecture, development and operation)
- these main phases consists of 7 subphases (from 'start' to 'marketing')
- every subphase has its own color (can be changed)
- 15 checkpoints/circles (every circle represents one of the 15 steps)
- multiple activities can be performed in one circle (i.e. wireframes and site outline are both in circle 3)
- circles can overlap, because the process is not entirely linear/waterfall
- the size of the circle indicates the importance of the step
- above the circles the activities we are performing are displayed
- under the circles the activities (or the involvement) of the customer is displayed
- activities which are presented larger, represent a greater involvement (this means it will cost more time)
- in the middle of the circles a time line is presented
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
The infographic we are looking should not look the same as the one we attached. It should contain some elements of our corporate identity. Elements can be found on http://www.comaxx.eu and our logo, font and a background can be found attached.
We would like to be able to change the text into other languages. We require a vectorized (.EPS or .AI) design.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte