The story we want to tell is why a senior executive with over 20 years of experience that is semi-retired or between executive positions should join the Upside of Talent Marketplace where Expertise is King to continue the next phase of their career.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
Who are the Upside of Talent Subject Matter Experts?
1. They are senior experts in a subject area
2. They have over 20 years of experience
3. They want to be part of a professional community
4. They desire more work-life flexibility
5. They want to work longer and stay connected
6. They want to be discoverable by more clients
7. They want to consult without business hassles
8. They want to share their experience and provide guidance
9. They want to name their price and get paid regularly
10. They also want to give back to small businesses and non-profits
Characteristics of an Upside of Talent (UoT) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Senior expert
• Problem Solver
1. Attachment #1 - We like the infographic here that shows the 18 things mentally strong people do. We are thinking a similar type of infographic using our graphic to show who the UoT experts are so we can use the infographic to advertise and recruit for more senior consultants.
2. Attachment #2 – we use this graphic on all of our social media so incorporating it into the design would keep with our brand.
3. Attachment #3 is our logo in ai
4. Attachment #4 is our logo in pdf formats
5. Attachment #5 is our Benefits of being an Upside of Talent Subject Matter Expert overview for reference.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte