We want to redesign our event registration pages. These are the pages that our users set up for their events to sell tickets to their event. Here's a few examples of how they currently look:
What you'll be working off: https://canbook.me/99-designs
Completely blank: https://canbook.me/test123456
Live event 1: https://canbook.me/nigelbenn
Live event 2: https://canbook.me/euriskotest
These event pages are completely customisable by our users. They can change the colours of the side of events, the page of the event and the header bar colour as well as the text colours. Main, subheadings and body text colours can all be set to different colours.
Each registration page are broken down into four separate steps. This is the flow:
1. The Event Page
- This is the first page users land on with all of the event details
2. The Form Page
- When a user selects a ticket and hits submit they are taken to the Form Page. This page is where they fill in their details to register for the event.
3. The Order Page
- When a user submits the form they'll be asked to confirm/pay for their order on the Order Page. For paid tickets, this is where a user inputs their payment details to pay for their ticket.
4. The Confirmation Page
- When a user submits their order they're taken to the Confirmation Page. This page displays whether the registration was successful or not and provides the user with the ability to print their ticket or receipt.
The redesign will apply only to the Event Page, but the registration flow is important to keep in mind.
The big goals for the redesign are to:
1. Improve the typography of event registration pages
- Our registration pages are too hard to read. We'd like to explore alternative typography choices, particularly font size.
2. Improve the hierarchy of the Event Page
- Currently the Event Page is hard to understand as there is no distinct visual path. We want the pages to be easier to read or scan and for there to be a visual path to the page.
3. Improve social visibility and shareability
- Our users want an easier way for their ticket buyers to share their event with their social networks. Our current implementation is very MVP and could use some design work.
4. Modernise our event registration pages design
- Our design for these pages feel a little bit out of date and could do with some love. Weave your design magic!
The only things we require to remain the same are the width of the page and the top header. Everything else is fair game!