We cannot assume that people who visit this page will know about RentLocally so it does need to look professional and encourage them to sign-up, but with a simple understandable message.
The landing page will have our standard header, navigation bar and footer (i.e. we don’t want a completely standalone landing page with no navigation, etc). Therefore, we only need the page body designed (i.e. the space below the breadcrumb navigation and above the footer).
The Elements we need on the page are:
1. Page title to really grab the attention of the visitor.
2. A nice graphic describing the process of signing up. At the moment this is just 3 steps listed in plain text under the heading ‘3 steps to 3 months free’. However, this really needs to be displayed as a nice graphic to provide a nice cosmetic appeal, but still make the message clear (see the example of the site we like further below).
3. A simple graphic highlighting RentLocally’s award for Scottish Letting Agent of the Year 2014.
4. A sign up form that contains (Name, email, phone number) – basically the same fields as the current form on the Landing page (http://rentlocally.co.uk/sign-up)
5. A link to our Terms and Conditions
That’s all we really need – nice heading, clear graphic showing the 3 step process, sign up form with nice button and additional graphic highlighting our Scottish Letting Agent of the Year award.