We would like an email template designed to introduce our new printer (xeikon 3030 plus) this will be going out to customers that have used us before, but our price and quality was not as good as our competitors until we introduced this new £500,000 printing press.
The design needs to include:
1. Logo (attached) and contact details
phone: 01302 288119
2. An introductory title saying:
‘we have welcomed a new printer to our team, introducing the Xeikon 3030 plus digital label press’
This can be altered slightly, reduced or increased in text if you think a different introductory header would sound more professional.
"Price match guarantee, we will NOT be beaten on price! If you can find a lower price we will beat it by 5%." (this wants to be big and bold)
4. Bullet points:
• Huge cost reductions! Prices now down to as little as £1.80 p/m2.
• All toner and materials used are now FDA approved and food safe.
• Industry leading 1200 x 3600 dpi quality print with readable text down to 0.5pt.
• All of our labels are now supplied on easy to manage rolls.
• We are now able to offer variable date and barcode printing
5. Call to Action
"get an instant price now!" (or something similar)
6. Images (attached)
Could be placed underneath the call to action button or wherever you feel they will stand out and look professional, but trying not to take their eyes away from the main text and call to action button too much.
GOAL OF THE EMAIL/ LANDING PAGE:
• To show that we are the lowest cost label printers and will not be beaten on price
• To show that even though we are the cheapest we also offer industry leading quality
• Prompt the viewer to click though to the site.
I have attached some images and links to references that might be of use to you throughout the design which are:
• Fastlabels logo
• A picture of the xeikon 3030 label press that we are purchasing
• Xeikon logo
• An image of some finished labels on a roll
• Links of interest would be https://xeikon.com/downloads/Xeikon…glish).pdf
Please design or insert the following images as I could not find anything that I thought would be suitable due to not knowing the colour scheme you will use:
• Price match logo
• Fda approved logo
• Maybe an image of a high quality label with small text compared to a low quality label with blurred text to show a comparison? (I couldn’t find anything like that on the net so it may have to be something that is designed?)