You are free to come up with any design you think that will work well. Here are some things to consider when creating the design:
THINGS WE NEED TO COMMUNICATE ON THE PAGE:
1. A Free meditation Timer -
This records your meditation practice, and keeps you accountable.
2. Community Meditation
Shows meditation with others from around the world is possible. (this is currently shown with the map/ markers on our existing page)
3. Social Meditation
Communicate with the people who visit this page "10 grains of Rice are donated through Oxfam with each minute of meditation." (maybe show the Oxfam logo)
Other things to consider:
4. Can you keep the design as simple and minimalist as possible. (an example of website that we like is calm.com)
5. The dots on the map looked pixelated and do not look as good as they could. I like the pulsating dots at the top of http://imgur.com/. Maybe a similar design can be used.
6. The sitting man between 'satorio' and 'meditation' can be changed to something more modern.
7. The background image is OK but I was thinking we could have something that didn't feel so isolated and barron.
8. The alignment needs to be fixed
9. The call to action is currently below the fold and it is not clear to a user what they need to do. Can you make the design so that it is clearer and more intuitive.
10. When you mouse over the map it appears to be clickable, can this be removed from the new design.
11. Change the font to something more minimal like the font here: http://satorio.org/store/
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte