¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu landing page?
Colors: Black, white, dark grey, and HEX #FF6600 should be used as an accent color
Font: Nulshock is the font used on our logo however this landing page might do well in Source Sans Pro or similar sans serif fonts since our customers will be going from this homepage to clickfunnels pages for product sales. (clickfunnels button shapes would be preferential too so it's consistent when they click through).
Elementos para incluir en la página de inicio
Please see the wireframe attached - here are notes.
1. Above the fold should look pretty similar to what we have there. You'll notice we suggest an iphone to display image(s) of our free course. Screenshots from our course can be found in the shared image file. Below the fold we are open to your professional opinion using the best creative use of colors and layouts.
2. The only caveat to this is the FAQ section should list out the title of the question AND the answer without any "read more" or expanding boxes. There should be size questions/answers. I want that text all in plain site for SEO reasons.
3. The footer should have a place for our legal disclaimer and a clear way to get in touch with us.
1. You'll notice an expert series section on the wireframe. There's an image that crosses over the fold of two sections. I'd like a good designer to create an artistic sketch/illustration of the one of the influencers we work with - we sell premium programs that we collaborate with people like Julian on. (images to create an illustration from can be found here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/coach/julian-smith). That creative illustration should go in that spot (or if you have a better layout for that section that's fine.
2. You'll find a file called "product shot of the BFR Mastery Program" that's currently 2D. Please make it 3D so it looks like a "program" or ebook in that section.
All of our images are already copyrighted please be wise and do not post them online or use them for other client's projects in a related industry.
3. You'll notice a small circle on the wireframe. Please make a "stamp" that says bodybuilding edition and place it somewhere above the fold as it relates to the course we want to ensure people know this is a free course that is bodybuilding related. Excited to see what you can do!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte