We are preparing to build our website. We sell clothing and apparel online.
We are looking for some great website mock-ups/designs that follow the guidelines provided in the attached Paper Mock Up document .pdf.
You will get an idea of what we are looking by looking at the drawings we have provided.
The website design also needs to work well with our logo colors that is also already provided.
So maybe a website design that uses our logo colors.
It is also important to not use too much colors either because we have a lot of merchandise, categories and products so it can't be too complicated with regards to colors.
The design must look neat and very functional. We don't want our consumers to feel overwhelmed.
Here are a few websites that we liked with regards to their design, they are functional and don't overwhelm the consumer:
- Ralph Lauren: http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/i
- Yves Rocher: http://www.yvesrocher.ca/
I also think that it is important that we use our logo colors in the website to better establish our brand and image.
Please include our logo in the website mock-ups, they have been provided.
You are welcome to use your own pictures, categories titles, etc... to fill up the mock-up and products throughout the design. If you prefer not too, that is fine but please make sure there are place holder images.
The following is very important to us:
1) We need to be able to change out the pictures with our own in the mock-up (So easily replaceable).
2) Please provide the designs in a Adobe suite format (.psd is preferred but can also accept illustrator or InDesign). As we will be editing the document ourselves afterwards.
3) The layout provided is very important to us, for the design, colors, fonts, we recommend following our logo style but we are also open to new ideas/creativity.
If you look at our paper design, you will see that there are 2 pages. Both are very similar but still remain different.
- Page 1 is going to be the home page.
- Page 2 will be our specific brand's page.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please provide a mock-up for both.