Landing page redesign
Our aim is to bring our existing landing page to the next level. With the landing page we provide specific information about a job opportunity to our candidates. They can find information about the team, the commute, the salary, etc. The landing page should provide all the relevant information in a well comprehensive manner and should be up to date from a design point of view.
• The design of the landing page needs to be fully responsive.
• The landing page is used to give job information to individual candidates for a job. The content of the landing page will be slightly different for each candidate but the design remains the same.
• The overall design should be in line with skybris corporate design. Please have a look at the http://www.skybris.ch. It is not necessary to follow the company website’s design slavishly, but the overall look and feel of the landing page should be consistent.
Content and functionality
The following content and functionality exists on the landing page. Please have a look at the current design (https://www.jobdetails.ch/skybris/0…/Candidate).
The new design must accommodate all current content and functionality:
• The skybris logo with a hyperlink to the company website.
• A title mentioning the candidate’s name and the job title.
• A few lines of text, explaining the job to the candidate.
• 8 expansion panels. A click on any of these information panels is recorded in our database. Depending on the type of panel, appropriate processes are triggered in the background (which are not important for the design of the landing page). The following content and functionality applies to the expansion panels:
1. Information on the team and work environment (text)
2. Information on commuting (text)
3. Information on working hours and flexibility (text)
4. Information on salary (text). A click on any of these expansion panels shows further information as text.
5. Information on the contact person. This includes a picture, the contact person’s name, a short biography, and contact details (email and phone).
6. A green expansion panel allows the candidate to indicate interest in the job. A click on this expansion panel opens a modal with some text. Inside the expansion panel, two input fields allow the candidate to submit contact details (email and/or phone).
7. An orange expansion panel allows the candidate to indicate interest in a conversation. A click on this expansion panel opens a modal with some text. Inside the expansion panel, two input fields allow the candidate to submit contact details (email and/or phone).
8. The last expansion panel shows some simple text.