On the start-page, after the user logs in, we want to show a nicely formatted panel for each plan. Currently, the page simply shows the name of the plan, a longer description, and its owner in a small rectangular box. We want the box to be bigger and show more information.
The design task is to make better looking plan panels.
The designer can select the information to use in the plan panel. This must include the plan name, and longer description. The name will be up to 80 characters. The description will be up to 150 characters with good font, font size, contrast, column width, and margins.
It can include additional details such as:
• Owner’s Picture
* Pictures of other team members (could be last X users who made updates in the last week)
• Last users using the plan
• Activity Metrics shown as bar graphs/ pie charts in different colors. We are not sure what metrics will be most interesting. Here are some ideas:
- Time of last update
- Number of users updating in the last week
- Number of users currently viewing the plan
- Goals edited in the last day or week
- Number of Planned goals
- Number of Work-In-Progress (WIP) goals