For final design, create the landing page with these sections, in this order:
1. Header - carousel of images:
* First image is the lightbulb image, with the Take&Make one-liner: "Unique Gifts for Every Occasion." and "Customized gifts for companies who want to gift meaningfully"
* 2nd and 3rd images can be any of the other gifts with the white/grey background (not the current header image), and the texts should be the Take&Make value messages: "Hassle Free" "We provide a seamless experience according to your budget. From sourcing the best materials to shipping and delivery, we take care of the logistics so you don't have to." / "Creative Solutions" "Our design experts think outside the box. We provide unique self branded gifts that will foster inspiration and collaboration at any occasion."
* Include call-for-action button "Create your own gift"
* Include contact phone number, logo, and sub-links to 'Home', 'How it works', 'Testimonials', 'Contact'
2. Customer logos, in color (not greyed out)
3. How does it work section
* Showing a process of our creative process steps, in this order:
1) Contact us
2) Together we create a brief and assign a budget
3) We match you with a designer
4) Inspire and collaborate to create gift mockups - up to 3 rounds!
5) Once approved, Take&Make will order the materials and assemble the gifts
6) We will ship the gifts to your choice of destinations
4. Take&Make video section, with caption 'Our unique gifts in action!'
5. Testimonials section (include images of specific customers):
"The Knot": "We enjoyed your participation in The Knot San Diego party. The guests walked away with an adorable confetti tape kit, thank you for being part of the event team"
"BMC": "I had the pleasure to work with Take & Make and it was a blast! Their great level of creativity, helped me create a unique, fun, useful, and an unforgettable giveaway."
"Glow Event Design": "The gifts were high quality, perfectly wrapped and I received so many compliments from my clients. I'd highly recommend Take & Make for any of your gifting needs."
"UpWest Labs": "You took our brief and created something that was spot on what we wanted and had the same feel we envisioned. I loved the process it was comprehensive and simple."
* Conceptually, we would like to be able to easily customize our testimonials (get new ones up, remove old ones), so please consider that in your design
* Include call-for-action button 'Create your own gift'
6. Contact section (footer), with social links and current copyright info