Develop a landing page to celebrate the proposed Trinity Development on the west side of Calgary while also highlighting the company’s good neighbour and environmental stewardship commitments.
The landing page will bring to life the energy and excitement of the new urban development on Calgary’s west end.
We want to tap into people’s emotions and engage them on the following levels:
• Green, preserving slopes
• Spring—energy, renewal, opportunity, excitement
• Recreation opportunities like mountain biking and hiking
• Culture & entertainment opportunities
• Recognizing heritage and First Nations archaeological finds
• Calgary pride (Olympics, mountains, culture, urban, Stampede)
• World class/urban
• Family fun
• Tourism potential
3) Target audience:
• All Calgarians
• Special interest groups (need list)
• Surrounding communities
• Planning and Parks Departments within the City
• City Council
• Local media
What's the single most important thing to say?
We’re developing a special place that all Calgarians will take pride in. Calgary’s a growing urban centre and we believe urban doesn’t just belong downtown.
We’re putting a Calgary spin on urban—juxtaposing it against a breathtaking wilderness backdrop and mixing in a twist of our western heritage.
Our plan is to bring an Urban Village to the west side … developing a beautiful, exciting, Calgary hotspot as the gateway to the Rockies.