Cómo alessiotokyo comenzó su viaje en logotipo y tarjeta de visita
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
- travel & leisure expert with focus on design for Tokyo travels
- customized leisure or business travel packages focusing on design and hidden secret tips, usually not accessible for tourists
- culinary experiences: bringing cultural specific tastes to the other sides of the world: importing great products not existing yet in this side of the world (both from Japan to West and from West to Japan). mixing Japanese and Western elements together to make something new. the motto is: the farer away from home the closer to home!
- Hedonistic Life Agency
- business consulting specialized on
● Luxury brand business development & consultancy
● Luxury trainings about ‘Luxury Attitude & its mindset’, ‘Premium Customer Life Style’ and ‘Luxury selling techniques’
● PR and Social Network events’ agency
● In depth Digital Marketing within our extensive network of Distributors, Designers, Architects and specific Developers
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Entretenimiento y bellas artes
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
'AMEL' is a compound of my two names, first name first initial and family name the last 3 letters, 'etti' addition makes it sound Italian, I chose it most for the sound of the name, rather than any meaning. since I am European (half Swiss and half Italian) living almost 30 years in Europe and now almost 15 years in Japan (mostly Tokyo, besides Kyoto) my expertise is in bringing the best of each countries to each other, therefore a logo with this in mind without beeing cheesy (mount Fuji or Swiss chocolate) but still have a cool element. my first idea was to use a color code mixing Red and white since both Japanese flag and Swiss flag use the same colors, or even mixing it to Pink but I think something like the attached mark is what I am looking for: it is subtle because it only shows after studying the mark: Kimono standing for Japan and the Red mark on top right, and the well hidden Paris Eiffel Tower representing France. if there is something which represents Switzerland or Europe please bring it on!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte