The name enginemailer signifies the business we are in which is in the business of sending emails hence the word "mailer" and if you look closely keeping all small caps, you will notice the word "email" calling out to you more. We are open to ideas of mix small & big caps on our name as long as it is cleverly implemented.
As for presence wise, we want to present in every single kind of email be it your marketing emails from your favorite brands or blogger, to receiving confirmation for your purchase on your favorite ecommerce website.
Engine is the part where we convey that we are reliable as in on time, dependable as in always working, fast as in quickly as you expect it to be and modular where service is fast, reliable and dependable no matter whether you're sending a hundred email or millions of emails. The service is consistent and scalable!
As we are constantly releasing new features on our service, we want to be seen as futuristic and cutting edge.
1. We want to perceived as fast, reliable, nimble and technologically cutting edge.
2. We want to be seen like a startup like Medium that prioritizes design.
3. We want the moment our customer sees our logo, they would immediately identify us as email service provider. Hence very critical to bring out email element more than the engine element unless of course you have a clever method of combining both in the most brilliant way.
4. For further elaboration on our brand values to be conveyed in our logo, see attached Word document.
5. We are an Internet company hence we are inspired by other Internet companies - http://findguidelin.es/. Those are the baseline we are benchmarking against.
6. We use the SMART principle as a baseline to evaluate the logos - Simple. Memorable, Appropriate, Resizable, Timeless http://logogeek.uk/logo-design/smar…rinciples/