We have a strong relationship with our professional community and a recognizable brand. Keeping this connection with our target market is essential for success in our field. While we like our current logo and colours, it is time to evolve our visual identity.
We are open to new ideas but believe the new logo should maintain some continuity with our current logo. We plan to keep using our three corporate colours, but are open to different approaches (using 2 of our three current colours perhaps or using slightly different shades of all three colours).
We would prefer an abstract mark logo, but are open to a word mark. We'd like to be able to use the elements (name and symbol) separately if possible.
Our logo needs to work for both digital and print media. We'd like a concept that works well with a reversed version (e.g. white on a darker background).
Our business card needs to be simple to print as we have multiple offices.
We do not want:
* Handwritten/script fonts
* Excessive embellishment/effects
We do want:
*Something that reflects elements of our current logo. We want our clients to still recognize us when they see the new logo.
* Something vibrant, bold and energetic that is still polished and professional
* Something somewhat subtle and simple that still captures the value of our work (so more luxurious than economical)
* Something more modern than many traditional consulting firm logos
* Something mature and serious enough to reflect our integrity and reliability while still showing some some playfulness and that we take a fresh approach to our work
* Something with great typography
* Something that reflects our mission, vision, and values such as connection, collaboration, passion, and our desire to help communities.