LOOK & FEEL
- Clean, Modern, Simple
- Sans Serif Fonts are ++
- Logo should work well in a square format primarily, but should be flexible enough to work horizontally
- Icon should work on its own, as well with text
ELEMENT TO TRY
- Images that combine elements of peace and economy
- Clever use of negative space (i.e. the Up logo attached)
- Anything associated with people being good to each other, human connection, collaboration
- Any representation of Data, Science, Augmenting Technology, Behavior, Social/Mobile Tech,
WHAT TO AVOID
- No 60’s tie-die hippiness
- No money symbols or dollars
- No religious symbols - no doves or olive branch
- No updates to existing logo
It's important to know that this is a foundation for our re-brand and the it must be unique and completely original. Beyond this there will be additional work for a logo for our Peace Innovation Institute in The Hague, Netherlands and a "seal" type logo to use for our city labs all across the world - all of these will need to be coordinated. Other work is possible as well..
Other things to note:
- Learn more about us at our website is peaceinnovation.stanford.edu
- Attached is a PIL overview deck (just a few slides from our internal document. We like this style as well.
- We want to break the text up at Peace Innovation Lab /. But we do still want to emphasize that we are at Stanford.