***UPDATED 06.11.206 ****
Do’s and Don’t to help with ideas:
- Make it modern
- Make it easy to read
- Make sure you emphasize the ‘dot’ in Get.It
- Do versions with both this Capitalization, and without:
- If you have a logo idea, make sure the brand name can stand on it’s own without the logo
- Be original
- Copy the existing logo
- Remove the ‘dot’ from Get.It
- Use thing, or ‘weak’ looking fonts
Please look at the sample logos we selected in the brief for some ideas of the styles we like.
***THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE PREVIOUS 'NOTES' AND A MAJOR CREATIVE UPDATE TO THE CONTEST***
We are opening the logo/brand design up to completely new creative freedom and interpretation of the Get.It brand. Bring your best design ideas to build the next great marketplace for consumers and business.
We ask only that you submit your logo/brand design in both our current color scheme as well as any you think are more appropriate/impactful.
So let's see what we can do now that you have 100% create freedom.
==> Additionally somethings to note for the winner of this contest:
- We will be needing a true, corporate design and style guide (fonts, colors, palettes etc.) A full blown brand identity guide.
- We have additional sub products we need logos and designs for, those will also need to be done after this project (at least three sub-brands with associated design guides)
- Potential landing page work as well for the launch of our new domain.