Cómo joanne.wright comenzó su viaje en logotipo y tarjeta de visita
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Mangan FoodService (no space between the Food and Service)
This is a new business which is a Wholesale Food / Smallgoods delivery business. Butcher by trade. Attached is our current business card and a poor excuse for a letterhead. Current Clientele:
Pubs, Restaurants, Nursing Homes, Cafe’s, Schools etc
Distribution area: Country areas of Australia (Camden to Picton / Mittagong / Bowral) Customers are old school, they still send faxes and call. Not into email or websites etc.
Looking for a more modern and professional look with a country irish feel
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Green and Black (Irish Green)
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Brief of what we like:
•Option 1 preferred: The stacked logo (see attached) with (cow, pig, sheep and a chicken) however the one we have is very poor quality. I like the style of the artwork on our current business card (see attached) however it only has the pig and chicken. Happy with no colour as in just black or green, however would be interested in seeing other options.
• Green (like Irish 4 leaf clover green) probably for the print or background colour in the banner
- Banner to have Gallic / Irish font - Example attached of family coat of arms.
• Company name to be in old school Butcher banner (see example on the coat of arms) around the “Mangan FoodService” I am not sure how well you could wrap a banner around the top of this stacked logo.
- Option 2: to have the cow, pig, sheep and chicken under the banner?
* This logo will also be used on the sides of our fridgerated delivery truck, which is white.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte