1. Describe the company, service and/or product this logo will represent. Turtle Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
2. If you could describe your business in three words, they would be: Professional, Confident, Uplifting, Classic (but not OLD), Creative, Modern
3. How would you like your audience to describe your services/products? Who is your customer? Who are your competitors? Executive HR Employees, CEOs, CFOs, etc.
4. If your visual brand could promise one thing to your customer, what would it be? Getting Unstuck / Sticking your neck out / Taking risk / Inspiring you to break out of your shell
Design Direction -
Style: Strong, bold, uplifting, creative, no light pastel colors!
What is the company name which will be used for this logo?
Turtle Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
Where will this logo appear most often? On what media: website, business cards, product labels, etc. Website, brochures, business card, event sponsorships
Do you prefer text only, or would you like a graphic or icon in your identity? If so, what? Text + Icon / Graphic
Is there any image/feeling to be strictly avoided in your design? Pastel colors, too corporate, boring, old-looking
What colors are you drawn to and why? Are there colors to be avoided? Royal Blue or Dark Blue + white + turquoise, MAYBE a little bit of something warm, like coral, but not necessarily.
10. Describe what you like about your current logo, if applicable. Do you have color preferences, or brand colors to maintain? I like that there is a turtle in it, but I like that it's kind of abstract, not too literal.
11. In the case of a rebrand, what aspect of your image needs improvement? Needs to be more bold, modern, and prettier colors.