BridgeFlow is a consultancy that helps companies to become more productive. We enable work!
We do this by first analyzing the current state of their work management. This includes how each individual but also the team organize their work, projects and meetings, which tools they use (slack, trello, jira,…) and how they collaborate and communicate with each other. Currently, a lot of companies do not have a good project management or work management tool in place. And if they do, they mostly have no clue how, or no time to set up the right processes and workflows. This leads to too many problems:
Information is scattered
Collaboration is challenging
Processes are inconsistent
Responsibilities are unclear
Project management is difficult
In short: They feel overwhelmed!
We solve that!
Based on the findings we offer ready to be implemented work-management processes. We focus on implementing and consulting on the work management tool http://www.asana.com since we believe it's the most advanced work management tool out there. However, we do not want to limit ourselves on this one tool and are open to also help with and implement other tools (Smartsheets, Wrike,....). But in the first year or so we will focus on asana. We are also an "official asana certified pro".
Our products / service:
- We send consultants to our customers for on-site trainings.
- We offer online trainings (videos + expert chats)
- We build tools and products to improve productivity
- We speak at events and inspire people to become more productive and be in control of their work and private life.
We know we are successful when our customers:
- Understand the benefits and core functionalities of asana
- Do not need to use other tools or pen and paper to organize their projects
- Learned how to prioritize their workload within asana to not feel overwhelmed
- Are able to collaborate with their team in asana
- Feel that the above-mentioned pain points are addressed
We want to create a sort of "WOW-feeling". Our customers will have a lot of "aha-moments" when we explain them how to best organize their work. They wonder how they could have ever work in a different way. They really feel that their mind is freed up and they feel more in control. They meet deadlines again. They become more creative. They feel a big relief.