Open Challenges Logo
• The logo should include the name “Open Challenges” or
“OpenChallenges”. We let you decide if the words should go
together or separate.
• It should have a white-background and a black-background version
• The logo will be used in several contexts; including on the
website OpenChallenges.com, in brochures and business cards
• It doesn’t have to have a marker but it should include a
• The logo should be visible from a distance. I.e. when printed on
posters or displayed on screens in public, it should stand out from
• The logo should be delivered in Vector-format (e.g: Illustrator
• Simple font
• We would like the logo in colors (or black over color)
• We would like to have a palette of colors that we can use on the
website. Ideally a bright and professional palette of colors. We are
open for suggestions but the following colors are excluded: black,
and orange close to CMYK 0,80,93,0
• Logo should be recognizable
• You could play around with the letter “o” of Open Challenges
to create the marker or something that communicates what we do.
• Themes such as violence, war or similar
• Strong gradients or 3d effects
• Drop shadows and other cheap effects
• Highly detailed logos or e.g. images
• Borders and other unnecessary decoration
• Avoid serif and italic fonts
• Business cards
• Brochure explaining what we do. Our current brochure:
Company Goals in the next 12 months: to attract organizations to
publish challenges and attract solution providers to create their
profiles and submit them to challenges.
Competitors: Other companies that run challenges such as Innocentive
or Challenge.gov. We are different because we are like a matchmaker
instead a platform for idea generation. We link the challenge
with already existing and successful solutions in the market.
We save cost and time to challenge proposers by providing knowledge
the market instead of developing a solution from scratch.
We save cost and time to solution providers …
Current platform: http://market.fistarcommunity.eu/
Current marketing material: