The Center for Contemporary Art @ Bedminster (CCA)
We are a non-profit art center in central New Jersey. Our focus is on providing art education and hosting a wide array of high quality art exhibits. Over the past few months, we have embarked on a re-branding campaign and are looking to expand our reach.
We are a very creative organization and want our logo to reflect that!
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our patrons are mainly artists and art lovers. It is important that our logo conveys a great sense of visual style as our target audience has a great eye for art. We span both young and old and welcome all to enjoy our offerings.
We want a logo to reflect what we are - an art center that is contemporary and high quality but still approachable and friendly. Most of all, art is about tapping into your creativity and having fun, so our logo should be reflective of that frame of mind.
Here are some thoughts:
1. We would like our logo to be an artful representation of the letters "CCA" since that is what we go by.
2. Symbolically, we are the conduit for our patrons (artists) to bring art to life. It would be great if the logo could allow for some space in the letters for us to customize as needed (think how the google logo on their home page is really a template for their creativity - we would like ours to be able to function in a similar way, although we would prefer the letters to be more artful and exciting than the simple font used in the google logo).
3. This logo will be used everywhere for us and it needs to be able to work when printed very small (on envelopes and letterhead) and needs to work in black & white as well as color.
4. The best logo will be artful yet simple and bold.
5. If possible, please include a variation that works with "@ Bedminster" included.
The color options are open to you, but again, we would like to be able to use this logo in any color.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte